We Can Handle All Your Commercial Real Estate Financing Needs
At Infinity Lending Solutions, we specialize in funding commercial real estate transactions of all sizes. Whether you just need a few hundred thousand or more than $1,000,000, we have the capacity to financially support you project. Here’s what you should know about our various commercial real estate financing options.
Our Commercial Real Estate Funding Options
Our extensive portfolio of financial products features many different commercial real estate financing options. These include:
- Conventional Programs: Our most popular programs provide funding up to $100,000,000. They are commonly used to fund stabilized investments as well as owner-occupied properties.
- Bridge Loans: These types of loans can help you get the money you need while you wait to receive funds from a sold property. They offer 80% loan-to-value, great variable rates and interest-only amortization.
- HUD and FHA Lending: This type of lending may be appropriate for you if you’re working on a real estate project that involves rehabilitating, constructing or acquiring certain types of property. We commonly offer this type of funding for Senior’s housing, multifamily rental housing and rehabilitation facilities.
- Construction Financing: We have the ability to provide permanent financing for construction projects that require as much as $100,000,000 or more.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: Apply for these loans if you deal in hotels or owner-occupied properties. You’ll get low interest rates and competitive terms through these programs.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: When you qualify for this type of financing, you receive highly customized funding that’s tailored to your situation.
- International Financing: Are you getting ready to work on an overseas project? Our international financing program can provide you with the financial support you need to complete large projects all over the world.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities work very well for some commercial real estate needs. They are first securitized, then transferred to a trust before finally being sold to investors.
We’d love to give you more details about the commercial real estate financing options we offer. Contact us today for more information.